Tweet Tweet

Contact Jaclyn -> info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Things Running through my mind....

Happy Saturday!

What a gorgeous Saturday in July here in the country. I just got back from a 5k run/walk and feel great...its beautiful out and I've got my exercise in for the day so the rest of it I can enjoy even more now. I went to a clinic though Inches Weight Loss with Naomi Young back at the first of May and it was a great experience.  Met some really lovely running partners and made some friends. I've had lots of people message me about the running and telling me how motivating its been.  I love it that people can be inspired by me though that part of my life because I've become very passionate about improving my health and its nice to know it rubs off!  So message me anytime on facebook or email,  I love connecting and giving advice :)

Now time to update you my lovely supporters on my musical life!  

So as you may or may not know I will be recording a full length album and most of the planning is in place.  I'm excited because now it’s time to start executing! I was honored to be one of the few who were awarded a grant from the MID program though the Province of NB to help with the recording my full length album and I couldn't be happier.  Its not a ton of money but anything really helps and I will do my best to make them and you proud.   I’m shooting for getting into the studio in October if all goes well. I have most of the songs ready to go and have been writing quite a bit.  You probably notice my life leaves no lack of material and with heart breaks, dating and my random life in general.....it all keeps me on my toes!  I learned a lot from my last recording venture with the “Favorite Mistakes” EP and I’m really looking forward to this round!  

Sunday I will be one of the songwriters for the MNB Songwriters Circle at the Cedar Tree cafĂ© and it will be my last Fredericton performance of the summer (except for a private party ..yes I do that too!).  I’ve also been invited to perform on the Boardwalk in SJ on August 6th at 7:30PM. After that it’s me and my full band on the Picaroons Main Stage for the Dooryard Arts festival in Woodstock on August 11th .  Finishing up the summer at Freedomfestat the Farm in Basswood Ridge (near St. Stephen) in August26th for some WAKE and ROCK at 11AM.  Hopefully you can make it to one of the shows because I’d love to see your beautiful face!  

Since you took the time to read this post I want you to do something nice for you and allow you to help yourself to my EP songs :) Please email me at jaclynreinhart@hotmail.com and I will send you the link to download them.   
Love Love Love 
JR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note! I would love to hear from you :)