Tweet Tweet

Contact Jaclyn -> info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com

Saturday, June 16, 2012

So its summertime..no? Yes!


Happy summer!

It’s that time of year where summer isn’t technically here yet but the weather gets better, flowers are in full bloom and schools almost out for the kiddies.  I love it because  I have been getting outside more its lovely.

So…. you might have noticed I’ve lost some weight.  About 65lbs since last fall and I feel much better.  I have changed how I eat and have been doing that thing where I exercise its grand!  Running a few days a week and training to run 5k with some awesome woman. I still have more work to do but if any of you are struggling...just know if I can do it anyone can for sure.  I have a super busy life and it’s hard to manage at times but it just takes a change in your mind and you will be astonished at what you can accomplish.  

So since I have had some success at weight loss I wanted to kick it up a notch and make my face all pretty too.  I’ve been getting my makeup done for pictures and shows at Made You Blush here in Fredericton and they have been doing a great job.  They use really nice products and I just feel better having a pro do it for special events.  I've even done it just for me because lots of people go in for a lesson/application too. Seriously stop by and tell them I sent you ;)

I have some cool news for you and might even ask a wee little favor if you can spare a minute.  My song “Corner of my Eye” is on the East Coast Countdown! You will find my name at www.eastcoastcountdown.com and under it you will see a vote link.  Click’er, confirm (say yes) then you’re done.  You don’t have to sign up for anything and you can do it once a day.  I mean if you like the song that is ;)

I will have CD’s available next week by Friday June 2) as I just put in an order yesterday.  They will be available at shows and even if you want to get in touch with me I don’t mind delivering.  Send me an email at info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com or hit me up on facebook. Don’t forget you can always download on iTunes or most online music outlets.  Just search Jaclyn Reinhart…I’m all over the internet haha!
I will leave you with a list of upcoming shows because if you can come out to one that would make me happy because I like to make you happy!


Upcoming shows:
Sun June 17 - 9:00 PM Fusion Nightlife Fredericton (solo)
Tue June 19 - 7:00 PM Officer's Square Fredericton
Sun July 1 - 3:30 PM Canada Day Officer Square Fredericton
Thurs July 5 - 9:00 PM Fusion Cafe Woodstock (solo) w/Matt McGuire

Much love, 

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note! I would love to hear from you :)