Tweet Tweet

Contact Jaclyn -> info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com

Thursday, September 27, 2012

We want your body....er should I say please grace us with your presence :)‏

Well hello there!

So this weekend is a pretty busy one for me and I wanted to let you know where I will be around town PLUS invite you to come! Seeing my awesome friends and fans at shows means SO much, so this is a personal invite from me! There are a myriad of different options, so please plan ahead because I would LOVE to see all of you!

JRB will be at the Charlotte Street Arts Center performing Friday, Sept. 28th at 7pm, as a part of the NB-Musicians Emerge Festival.  We will be joined that night by Oh no, Theodore and Jordan Doucet.

I also have the pleasure of being a guest at Jessy Ashfiled’s Recording Fundraiser at Dolans Pub Saturday Sept 29th from 2-6. Other musicians include Kendra Gale, Pamala Pachal, Matt McGuire, Mark Roberts and Jessy with Camilo V. Please stop by and show your support and have a wobbly pop with us!

And Saturday Sept 29th starting at 10:45pm at The Capital– The JRB will be a special guest of Andrew Hunter & the Gatherers. I’m super pumped for this show and know you will love Andrew and his band. You may remember the “Feelgood Song.” Please check them out online at www.andrewhunter.ca, and see them up close and personal at The Capital Bar on Saturday!

Overall, things are great and I’m now focused on writing for the new album “Say,” and will be recording sometime in November!

See you soon!

<3 br="br" jr="jr">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note! I would love to hear from you :)