Tweet Tweet

Contact Jaclyn -> info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com

Friday, February 22, 2013

Jaclyns Blarg....

Wow, this week has been nuts! Remeber the crazy storm we had on Sunday well I had to be out in it for a bit because there were forms that I had to get the band to fill out for our winning spot in Toronto for the Hard Rock Rising Contest.  Well in doing so I ruined my Ford Escape with a run in with a snow bank and its beyond repair.  Now I have to find something safe and reliable before me and the band leave for Toronto on Tuesday. I'm trying to figure out if I should put it though insurance or not since if I do I will lose my accident protection and that means if anything happens again my insurance goes up. Blarg!!! I don’t exactly have the money to buy something decent though without doing it. Good news is that I was approved for EI so I got a little back payment but I have so many other things on the go that I might just suck it up and do the claim. I don't know if it's bad luck or good luck.  Well I'll go with good luck because I'm safe and sound!

Speaking of money and the lack thereof that brings me to something that you may want to get involved with to further help me and the band with our adventures in Toronto.

As you may know me and the band won a spot for the Hard Rock Rising competition. As a result, we will travel to Toronto, ON on Feb. 27th to perform at the Hard Rock Cafe in a Battle of the Bands. Moving on from this round gives us a chance to play at the annual Hard Rock Rising Festival in London, England later on this year. I am so flippin excited.  My first gig in Toronto is at the Hard Rock Cafe...not too shabby baby yea!!!

Doug Rigaux has graciously offered to host a little fundraiser to help us out with gas money to get to Toronto. Friday Feb 22 we are going to have a
Booze-Foose –Jam at his place. If you are in the area stop in for the fun.

I’m not working at the moment so any bit will help us all make it to and from Toronto for this amazing opportunity. Donate your loose change and/or leave your bottles for us to cash in too. It will be a really great way to raise some money and have some fun.


If you would like to help and are unable to attend I am also getting some bottle donations from people in the Fredericton area. If you have some that I can pop by and pick up please email me by replying to this message or call/text me at 506-292-8031. 


Love, 



Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note! I would love to hear from you :)