Tweet Tweet

Contact Jaclyn -> info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Tunes in the works!

So we have been working our butts of performing and now its really time for some focus on getting more new music to you! I have lots of things to bring to the table and Im excited to see what develops. As a band we seem to bring songs together in very unique ways. Although I have lots of stuff to work on I will be writing more too. Believe me my life leaves no lack of material!

I really need to get Charlotte (my guitar) into the shop to be checked over. She’s been having some electrical issues lately and since we are on some down time gig wise its a good time to give her a good check up.

Hope you are having a super week!

<3 JR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note! I would love to hear from you :)