Tweet Tweet

Contact Jaclyn -> info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

JR Fall update!

Hey Kids,

During the past year I have prepared for the release my debut six song album “Favorite Mistakes”. The studio tracks are being recorded, produced, mixed and mastered with MasterTracks set to be unleashed in November. I am very proud of all of the hard work, passion, dedication, professionalism and talent that went into this project. Even if I was making it just for myself I would be happy but I can't wait to share it with you all!

I am also super excited to have my hard working musical partners on the album, Tony Patterson on bass, Jessy Ashfield on keys and vocals and Christopher Eagles hitting stuff YEAH!! We also had the privilege of Jonnie Price playing guitar on the album along with us! I have a few vocal tracks to finish up in the studio next week and more of Jessy Ashfield along with her choir (you will get it when you hear it) but its all coming together very very nicely!

Some of you may already know how my personal life turned upside-down BUT everything is looking a lot better in life, music and love. We have recently added Camilo Villamizar to the band and that’s exciting for us. We are still on the hunt for a drummer but have someone trying out next week. Wow what a year I have had but life is good kids, its all good!

We are planning a super fun release party and I’ll send the details when that’s all ready. But all you need to know is that we are going to celebrate our hard work and put on a great show!

Love, Hugs and Hard Rock baby (well Pop-Rock if you listen to JRB hehe)


<3 Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note! I would love to hear from you :)