Tweet Tweet

Contact Jaclyn -> info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Please help Jaclyn play at Lilith Fair in Montreal! ONLINE CONTEST

Hey everyone,

I am asking for your support to help me be selected as a performer at the Lilith Fair Talent Search: Montreal . If selected I will be playing at the June 23rd show in Montreal.

Here is how you do it:

1.Go to http://www.ourstage.com/login and set up an account **~you can use your facebook information too! Its really easy!~**

2.Then once you are registered click Judge/Lilith Fair Channels/Lilith Local Talent Search: Montreal

3.Or after you are signed up visit http://www.ourstage.com/judge/ordered?channel=237-lilith-local-talent-search-montreal

4.Then you rank each 4 artist by listening to *15 seconds* of the song

5.Note you may have to rank a few before you find me but please keep going because this could really give me a huge opportunity and open a new door to my life as a singer/songwriter.

6.Once you have signed up for ourstage.com if you make me one of your favorite artist its guaranteed that I come up at least once per day in the first 20 battles you rank. I know it sounds like a lot and for those of you on there supporting me good karma is coming your way! -> Oil & Water, by Jaclyn Reinhart on OurStage

I am asking you as my fans/friends/family to please help support me. It won’t take long to do it and the worst that can happen is you hear some new music form really talented woman!

Thank you so much!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Jaclyn


PS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note! I would love to hear from you :)