Tweet Tweet

Contact Jaclyn -> info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pre-Spring update

Hey Kids

So here is a pre-spring update from JR for you. I have so many things that I can’t wait to tell you but it has to wait just a little longer! So I’ll tell you this, I think I found a new ride…it’s a Honda Odyssey van and I can’t believe Im excited to buy a 13 year old car. Hum 13 years….do you think that’s bad luck? Better not be haha It will probably be a good vehicle! As long as it runs, doesn’t look like it has been though a war and holds my kids and Roland (Jessy’s piano) then Im happy! Maybe the “Odyssey” means that it will bring lots of good times and adventure?


Well I’ve been booking some shows and already April is look really busy! That’s just the way I like it! Winter is always kind quiet musically for me but we do try and get out to play when we can. Last week most of the JRB played at Dolans on Wednesday night and it was a lot of fun. John Scott played guitar since Camilo has Reggae night with Dub antenna at Wilser’s. ( If you haven’t been there yet you need to correct that..its a blast) We are really looking forward to the ECMA’s! Our slot is on Saturday at 10AM so if you are going or live in Charlottetown grab a cuppa joe and come see our set! We have some friends that are having a private fundraiser to help us out with costs to go to the conferences, gas and accommodations so a huge thank you we love you in advance to you know who you are and we hope to see lots of familiar and new faces that night!

I just thought I’d throw out a little update for my friends, family and fans. I hope you are getting outside for some of this great weather we are having today (at least here in Burtts Corner) and I hope to see you soon!



Much love,

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note! I would love to hear from you :)