Tweet Tweet

Contact Jaclyn -> info@jaclynreinhartmusic.com

Monday, January 17, 2011

JR’s getting a new press package!

Jaclyn’s Log January 17th

The weather outside is as cold as a polar bears paw!! Its one of those days where your feet just almost never seem to get warm and you don’t even want to think about going outside! Although though the window it looks so gentle and wondrous! It’s a trick though because the minute you walk outside your nose instantly freezes and you want to get back in bed!

Ok so enough about the weather lets talk about me for a minute! So I was on Kijiji and found an ad for a free press kit design and though hum…I should check this out! It turns out that the Center for Arts & Technology students are doing a project to create press packages for artist! PERFECT! So I emailed and I am now one of the selected people who are getting this done. I spend time trying to create my image but I’m no graphic designer, webmaster or photographer. As a DIY artist I don’t mind having someone else do some things for me for free! I am looking forward to working with my student Jessica. It will be a huge benefit to us both so it’s a really wonderful project to be involved in! I can’t wait to launch it when its all completed!

Keep warm kiddies,

<3 JR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note! I would love to hear from you :)